Ria Health, the next-generation telemedicine solution in the effective treatment of alcohol addiction, is seeking a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
Join the Ria Health Team
Join the team that integrates medical care, behavioral support, and technology tools to help members achieve their personal goals in treating heavy alcohol use and addiction. Ria Health delivers a Joint Commission accredited program that leverages evidence-based pharmacotherapy, targeted protocols, and a technology platform to help members achieve lasting improvements in their quality of life. Ria’s published outcomes data set the standard for effectiveness in alcohol treatment. The Ria program is delivered through telehealth, and partners with Remote Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners to provide clinical expertise and manage care and outcomes for Ria Health members. Care for our members is performed under the general guidance of attending physicians and the Chief Medical Officer.
Work as a Ria Health Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Ria Health clinical personnel participate in a virtual team clinic environment, working interdependently with team members and departments. Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners use the Ria platform to monitor and support members’ progress to positive outcomes, and to collaborate with medical and supporting team members. All clinical staff participate in weekly rounds to review and learn from case situations and the discussion of previous experience.
- Must be a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Technology-savvy, comfortable using service apps like Athenanet, Zoom
- 2+ years of experience in addiction treatment, utilizing pharmacological therapeutic interventions
- Team player: maintains a high level of professionalism with members and team
- People-oriented, relationship-focused; experience with telehealth is desirable
- A secure private office with a professional background and appearance, including proper lighting and direct high-speed internet capabilities to conduct video medical appointments
Provide Care Amid COVID-19
With the COVID19 crisis, there has been a tremendous increase in anxiety, trauma, and stress for millions of people, increasing the misuse of alcohol. As a center of excellence in treating alcohol misuse, Ria Health has been enlisted to rapidly provide care to people across the United States, which will require additional care team members. We seek care team members who are motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered, evidence-based care in a telemedicine setting. In the immediate term, opportunities include full-time, part-time, and contracted positions.
Enjoy Ria Health Benefits
- Join a team of mission-driven professionals dedicated to offering a next-generation solution in the treatment of heavy alcohol use and addiction
- Experience professional growth within a rapidly expanding tech-healthcare company
- Work remotely anywhere in the United States
- Competitive compensation
- Telehealth training and development
- Unlimited PTO for full-time team members
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ria Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.