Ria Health, the next-generation telemedicine solution in the effective treatment of alcohol addiction, is seeking a Chief of Staff to work with our CEO and executive team.
Join the Ria Health Team
Join the team that integrates medical care, behavioral support, and technology tools to help members achieve their personal goals in treating heavy alcohol use and addiction. Ria Health delivers a Joint Commission accredited program that leverages evidence-based pharmacotherapy, targeted protocols, and a technology platform to help members achieve lasting improvements in their quality of life. Ria’s published outcomes data set the standard for effectiveness in alcohol treatment. The Ria program is delivered through telehealth, and partners with Remote Clinical and Coaching Team Members to provide clinical expertise and manage care and outcomes for Ria Health members.
Work as our Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff will work closely with our CEO and executive team to establish annual, quarterly, and monthly strategic priorities and facilitate workflows advancing them. She/he/they will drive efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CEO and manage CEO preparation for important internal and external meetings and events.
- Manage the Chief Executive Officer’s schedule, scheduling meetings and travel plans (if needed).
- Plan, coordinate, and keep the contents of a meeting focused and organized.
- Serve as a leader within the organization, communicating with various departments both verbally and in writing.
- Improve the efficiency of the business, and also manage the time of the executive team.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with our CEO and executives on special projects.
- Support the executive team in creating strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Collaborate with CEO, Operations, and Human Resources to perform an array of administrative tasks, as well as launch initiatives.
- Manage the improvement of current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
Preferred and Required Qualifications
- MBA in Business, Marketing, or Administration is preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience (working with or in close collaboration with executive team members)
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Polished verbal, organizational, analytical, and written skills
- Experience with data analysis, budget management, and/or operations management is preferred
- Provent track record of success in a project coordination role
- Goal-oriented with a focus on developing creative solutions to current and future challenges
Provide Care Amid COVID-19
With the COVID19 crisis, there has been a tremendous increase in anxiety, trauma, and stress for millions of people, increasing the misuse of alcohol. As a center of excellence in treating alcohol misuse, Ria Health has been enlisted to rapidly provide care to people across the United States, which will require additional care team members. We seek care team members who are motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered, evidence-based care in a telemedicine setting. In the immediate term, opportunities include full-time, part-time, and contracted positions.
Enjoy Ria Health Benefits
- Join a team of mission-driven professionals dedicated to offering a next-generation solution in the treatment of heavy alcohol use and addiction
- Experience professional growth within a rapidly expanding tech-healthcare company
- Work remotely anywhere in the United States
- Competitive compensation
- Telehealth training and development
- Unlimited PTO for full-time team members
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ria Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.