Ria Health, the next-generation telemedicine solution in the effective treatment of alcohol addiction, is seeking a Remote Member Services Specialist.
Join the Ria Health Team
Join the team that integrates medical care, behavioral support, and technology tools to help members achieve their personal goals in treating heavy alcohol use and addition. Ria Health delivers a Joint Commission accredited program that leverages evidence-based pharmacotherapy, targeted protocols, and a technology platform to help members achieve lasting improvements in their quality of life. Ria’s published outcomes data set the standard for effectiveness in alcohol treatment. The Ria program is delivered through telehealth and partners with physicians and nurse practitioners to provide clinical expertise and manage care and outcomes for Ria Health members. As an Insurance Verification/Member Services Specialist you will join an awesome member-oriented team who help prospective members find affordable pathways to obtain high quality, life-changing treatment. This role will grow to deliver several member services, beginning with verification of eligibility with insurance carriers by payor portal and by telephone.
Work as a Ria Health Member Services Specialist
Ria Health personnel participate in a virtual team environment, working interdependently with team members and departments. This remote (work-from-home) position will allow the successful new hire to provide excellent service from anywhere in the country. You will be supporting a growing patient population who we serve virtually with care and compassion. In addition to insurance verification you will have additional responsibilities, including: prior authorization, updating patient data, telephone customer support, troubleshooting/reporting app issues, and responding to billing challenges. Your scope will increase over time based on your interests and your experience with enrollment and operations.
- Two years of work experience in a customer-facing role
- Two years of billing experience working directly with patients
- Health insurance verification experience with US payors
- One year of telephone support experience
- Knowledge of online systems and apps, tech savvy
- Flexible schedule/ability to provide service within the United States time zones
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; polished, professional, compassionate
- Superb time-management capabilities
- Knowledge and understanding of co-insurance, co-payments, deductibles, and out-of-pockets
- Professional home office (visually welcoming and organized, high speed internet, and a quiet private space)
- PREFERRED: Fluency in Spanish/English, familiarity with EHR systems, and medical office experience
- KPIs/METRICS: Member satisfaction, timely task completion, accurate verifications
Provide Care Amid COVID-19
With the COVID19 crisis, there has been a tremendous increase in anxiety, trauma, and stress for millions of people, increasing the misuse of alcohol. As a center of excellence in treating alcohol misuse, Ria Health has been enlisted to rapidly provide care to people across the United States, which will require additional care team members. We seek care team members who are motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered, evidence-based care in a telemedicine setting. In the immediate term, opportunities include full-time, part-time, and contracted positions.
Enjoy Ria Health Benefits
- Join a team of mission-driven professionals dedicated to offering a next-generation solution in the treatment of heavy alcohol use and addiction
- Experience professional growth within a rapidly expanding tech-healthcare company
- Work remotely anywhere in the United States
- Competitive compensation
- Telehealth training and development
- Unlimited PTO for full-time team members
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ria Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.