Remote Enrollment Counselor
Ria Health, the next-generation telemedicine solution in the effective treatment of alcohol addiction is seeking a Remote Enrollment Counselor. The Enrollment Counselor will be an integral member of his/her care team, working together to provide superior care and service to a panel of primary care patients. The Enrollment Counselor is the face of Ria Health to new prospects, and reports to our Enrollment Counselor Manager. The Enrollment Counselor listens to the needs and problems of people considering the Ria service, and explains how they may benefit from it.
JOIN THE RIA HEALTH TEAM
Join the team that integrates medical care, behavioral support, and technology tools to help members achieve their personal goals in treating heavy alcohol use and addition. Ria Health delivers a Joint Commission accredited program that leverages evidence-based pharmacotherapy, targeted protocols, and a technology platform to help members achieve lasting improvements in their quality of life. Ria’s published outcomes data set the standard for effectiveness in alcohol treatment. The Ria program is delivered through telehealth and partners with Remote Clinical and Coaching Team Members to provide clinical expertise and manage care and outcomes for Ria Health members.
WORK AS A RIA HEALTH ENROLLMENT COUNSELOR
The Enrollment Counselor is the face of Ria Health to new prospects, and reports to the Enrollment Counselor Manager. Enrollment Counselors listen to the needs and problems of people considering the Ria service, and explain how they may benefit from it.
- Provides deep knowledge of effective addiction support measures, outcomes data published for Ria customers, and alternative resources
- Describes complex value propositions clearly and paced for individual understanding
- Schedules follow-up calls to support decision making
- Enrolls new members, refers unsuccessful prospects to other helpful resources, and records customer interactions
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the enrollment counselor process and works with the team to define scalable processes.
- Establish trust by listening and providing truly helpful information at a manageable pace
- Simplify the prospect’s decision process
- Prospects leave every interaction with an excellent customer experience
- Set realistic expectations such as “medicines are not magic but with the help of the Ria medical team you can find one that works” and “lasting progress takes a year, plus or minus” and “you will be the hero of your program because you are doing the work, with support from Ria”
- NPS for my members
- Retention rates for my members
- Average response time for calls and messages
REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Education or relevant field
- Ability to quickly build rapport and trust with potential patients through conference call assessment and program education
- 1-3 years experience in customer service, healthcare/patient care, customer engagement, potential customer and/or program evaluation or enrollment, or in the general care of support of helping people to improve their quality of life
- Familiarity with addiction treatment programs from community meetings to rehab is preferred
- Polished and professional in delivery/communicator: Active listener, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with various computer applications/ tech savvy preferred
- Flexible, naturally curious in the discovery of solutions to current company challenges, interest in tech/healthcare industry
- Flexible schedule, availability to work on weekends and Holidays
PROVIDE CARE AMID COVID19
With the COVID19 crisis, there has been a tremendous increase in anxiety, trauma, and stress for millions of people, increasing the misuse of alcohol. As a center of excellence in treating alcohol misuse, Ria Health has been enlisted to rapidly provide care to people across the United States, which will require additional care team members. We seek care team members who are motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered, evidence-based care in a telemedicine setting. In the immediate term, opportunities include full-time, part-time, and contracted positions.
RIA HEALTH BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES
- Join a team of Mission driven professionals dedicated to offering a next-generation solution in the treatment of heavy alcohol use and addiction
- Experience professional growth within a rapidly expanding tech-healthcare company
- Work remotely anywhere in the United States
- Career opportunities include full-time, part-time, and on a contract basis
- Competitive compensation
- Telehealth training and development
- Unlimited PTO for full-time team members
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Ria Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.