♦ Ria States ♦ Coming Soon
What Is Virtual Alcohol Care?
Get the tools you need to quit or cut back on alcohol, 100% online
Ria Health members get access to:
- Expert medical support
- Prescription anti-craving medication
- Weekly coaching meetings
- Digital progress-tracking tools
All through a private, HIPAA-compliant smartphone app
Why Online Alcohol Treatment With Ria Health?
- Done 100% from home (no doctor visits required)
- Care happens on your schedule, customized to your unique goals
- Cheaper than most traditional rehab programs
- Covered by many insurance plans, with several out-of-pocket options
Is Ria’s Online Program Right for Me?
- Do you wish you could cut back on drinking, but don’t consider yourself an alcoholic?
- Have you tried programs like AA or inpatient rehab, and found they didn’t work for you?
- Do you want to make a change in your drinking, but don’t have time in your schedule to get help?
If any of these sound familiar, Ria Health may be a good fit.
Our telemedicine program has already helped thousands of people improve their relationship to alcohol. Here’s what some of our members have to say:
They are very warm and welcoming, and will meet you where you’re at. If you’re in a very bad place, they’re happy to take you in. If you’re in a pretty good place, but could maybe address this problem a little bit more, they’ll still take you in, you know, they’ll still talk to you, they’ll still accept you.
– Rich K in Ohio
Ria Health is a life-changer. I have done AA, and four or five stays at rehab and IOPs that really didn’t help at all. With Ria Health, after less than one year, I don’t even think about drinking anymore. This was the best money I have ever spent on dealing with alcohol addiction!*
– Mark in California
Monitoring my intake with the breathalyzer [included in the program] was a motivation to not drink too much, as well as taking naltrexone an hour before, which caused me to pause and delay my drinking. I now have much better awareness around my drinking, and my cravings for alcohol are gone.*